lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

I LIKED..........

When l found out this blog, l saw interesting pictures, writings and much more stuff  that allowed me to see myself, or part of me, reflected on it. In the first place, because of fashion, my passion, and then all the different elements such as design, pictures, illustration and more that were important tools on the blog.
It’s a space that shows trends in terms of fashion, real people and information in general that can be interesting or useful for someone like me that is interested on big fashion universe, and all what it covers, serving as a source of inspiration.
My favorite part is the daily quote, what shows me that is actualized continuously.
A piece of paper beside the bed. Retrieved on January 24 2011, form: http://apieceofpaperbesidethebed.blogspot.com/


On this blog I found interesting information of fashion and NYC, my favorite city in the entire world, so that’s way it drags my attention because it covers my favorite place and my life passion. It is written by a Swedish fashion designer that is living the American dream on the big city, and trough her experiences and daily living, she reflects the trends, the events and in general what is happening in this two “places”.
The pictures, the design of the blog, the colors, and the way she writes in general make you feel connected and interested on catching on what’s new and her latest updates.

When I found this blog I was impressed by the images or pictures I saw on it, they were almost able to speak by transmitting a strong message. The colors, the use of light, the faces of the people or the places are pictured in their best moment. It’s a place that allows you to meet the Indian culture, specially their people, and their tradition in general, and some other moments of the life of its author Joshi Daniel that he considers as special or important.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Ame... I really had fun looking at your blog! You have selected very interesting pictures to make people look at it...
    I specially like this one, I'm agree with your statement and looking at it I've found very interesting pictures...
    Continue so ;)

    ResponderEliminar